Computer Repair Services
Easy Computer Systems offers affordable computer repair services for Brunswick Ohio businesses and residential customers. No matter what problem your desktop PC or laptop has, we can fix it or it's free! ( see our refund policy )
Computer Hardware Services:
All Windows PC and laptops running XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10:
- Hard-drive replacement
- Memory upgrade
- Screen replacement ( laptops )
- Power supply testing / replacement
Do you need to upgrade your PC operating system? We have installed thousands of upgrades and can provide you with important information before taking the leap. Give us a call or contact us for a free consultation. Basic operating system upgrades starting at $40 ( Labor only. Does not include cost of software, licenses, backup services, virus removal, hardware upgrades, or training ).
Before you spend a penny, Easy Computer Systems will inspect your PC or laptop, provide you with an exact cost, and help determine if the repair is worth the investment. When your computer has reached its end of life, consider recycling your laptop or desktop PC with us.
Common computer problems
You’re working away on your computer and suddenly the screen goes blank. What do you do? This is one of the many common computer problems people face on a daily basis. Computers and technology are great, until you are faced with trying to decipher a problem, and with the advancements in technology, trying to fix the problem on your own seems almost impossible.
- The blue screen of death is probably the scariest computer problem you will come across. This common computer problem can appear for a variety of reasons, including damaged or failing hardware, corrupt or damaged software, missing or corrupt DLL files, missing or corrupt drivers, and more. Fixing the blue screen of death lies in diagnosing the original problem and correcting that problem.
- If your computer has become noisy it could be the sign of a hardware failure or malfunction. Hard drives especially, often make noises just before they fail, however, the noise could simply be from a failing fan that if ignored could contribute to further damage to your PC.
- DLL (dynamic-link library) files are important to overall operation of your computer. They are used in a variety of ways and by a variety of operations and files. When a DLL file becomes corrupt or is damaged, certain functions on your computer will no longer work properly.
- Does your computer shutdown or restart all on its own, unexpectedly? If so, this is may be a sign of a hardware problem, such as a bad hard-drive, power supply, or processor. If not fixed, eventually your computer will stop working.
- Application problems are another common computer issue. Perhaps your application will not install, or your application is running slowly. There are a variety of reasons for application problems, including hard drive, driver issues, or computer viruses.
- Dropped connections to the internet are not only frustrating, but can be caused by a variety of reasons. While the issue could be caused by your internet provider, you could also have bad internet cabling or router, your network card may have gone bad, or you may have a problem with your drivers.
While many of these common problems may lead you to believe that there is no hope for repairing your computer, often times they can be fixed at a fairly low cost. The next time your computer comes to a screeching halt, consider Easy Computer Systems for your computer repairs.